posted on 18/11/2020 20:10Excellent post, probably the best and most honest / heartfelt summary I've read by anyone ./ - Nicolae
(although did he ever actually apologise? I thought that was part of the problem)
- Some days were dark, I wish that I could live it all again -
- <stirs the pot> - Gav 18/11 11:27 (read 30666 times, 26 posts in thread)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24457 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25374 times)
- which hard left, apologist publication did I lift that from? - Gramsci. 19/11 14:51 (read 25797 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25374 times)
- for years I thought she was a tory - eaststandman 18/11 12:13 (read 26348 times)
- not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - EmCee 18/11 11:39 (read 26576 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26469 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27079 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26747 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 26910 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27711 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27142 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 27818 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27277 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27742 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27645 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 27727 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27349 times)
- Arf! Wonderful to watch - Robin Ho 19/11 13:31 (read 27452 times)
- Re: How about the EHRC report itself*? - Nicolae 19/11 13:27 (read 27509 times)
- any chance ROR can show as much outrage at the Tory party forgiving Fabricant and his Anglo -Muslim comments - eaststandman 19/11 13:13 (read 27047 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27349 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 27727 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27645 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27742 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27277 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 27818 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27142 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27711 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 26910 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26747 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27079 times)
- I thought the independent EHRC had opined and that was final. - Nicolae 18/11 13:19 (read 27471 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26585 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26133 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25487 times)
- Excellent post, probably the best and most honest / heartfelt summary I've read by anyone ./ - Nicolae 18/11 20:10 (read 25068 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25487 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26133 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26585 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26469 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24457 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


