posted on 16/3/2022 18:49I’m not…I’m one of ‘those guys’ who thinks she’s either… - Mizkey
A) ****ing stupid
B) Taking a far right stance she doesn't really believe in because she cynically knows there'll be a lot of money in it for her.
It's B, by the way
- Tallest Floodlights, Widest Pitch, Most Points Ever, Treble, Four in a Row etc… -
B) Taking a far right stance she doesn't really believe in because she cynically knows there'll be a lot of money in it for her.
It's B, by the way
- Tallest Floodlights, Widest Pitch, Most Points Ever, Treble, Four in a Row etc… -
- Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - ejohn1 16/3 17:25 (read 25873 times, 16 posts in thread)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - howiehok 16/3 17:53 (read 25159 times)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - Mizkey 16/3 18:25 (read 25795 times)
- when worked in Saudi Arabi they arabs used to druink Vimpto neat - eaststandman 16/3 18:44 (read 25460 times)
- I wouldn’t… - Mizkey 16/3 18:53 (read 26394 times)
- when worked in Saudi Arabi they arabs used to druink Vimpto neat - eaststandman 16/3 18:44 (read 25460 times)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - Mizkey 16/3 18:25 (read 25795 times)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - Gav 16/3 17:43 (read 29443 times)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - ejohn1 16/3 18:26 (read 25739 times)
- So you are a fascist.... - Gav 16/3 19:53 (read 29920 times)
- Is that the ‘We’re Definitely Not White Supremacist Anti Semitic, Homophobic, Misogynistic, you just don’t understand our irreverent sense of humour’ America First? - Mizkey 16/3 18:33 (read 16182 times)
- Re: Is that the ‘We’re Definitely Not White Supremacist Anti Semitic, Homophobic, Misogynistic, you just don’t understand our irreverent sense of humour’ America First? - ejohn1 16/3 18:38 (read 15161 times)
- I’m not…I’m one of ‘those guys’ who thinks she’s either… - Mizkey 16/3 18:49 (read 28738 times)
- Re: I’m not…I’m one of ‘those guys’ who thinks she’s either… - ejohn1 16/3 18:57 (read 27641 times)
- Are you not referring to Nick ‘future President’ Fuentes’ America First foundation, who’s stated aim is - Mizkey 16/3 19:02 (read 28239 times)
- Re: Are you not referring to Nick ‘future President’ Fuentes’ America First foundation, who’s stated aim is - ejohn1 16/3 19:09 (read 27363 times)
- It’s my opinion of Candace Owens - Mizkey 16/3 19:24 (read 27935 times)
- Re: Are you not referring to Nick ‘future President’ Fuentes’ America First foundation, who’s stated aim is - ejohn1 16/3 19:09 (read 27363 times)
- Are you not referring to Nick ‘future President’ Fuentes’ America First foundation, who’s stated aim is - Mizkey 16/3 19:02 (read 28239 times)
- Re: I’m not…I’m one of ‘those guys’ who thinks she’s either… - ejohn1 16/3 18:57 (read 27641 times)
- I’m not…I’m one of ‘those guys’ who thinks she’s either… - Mizkey 16/3 18:49 (read 28738 times)
- Re: Is that the ‘We’re Definitely Not White Supremacist Anti Semitic, Homophobic, Misogynistic, you just don’t understand our irreverent sense of humour’ America First? - ejohn1 16/3 18:38 (read 15161 times)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - ejohn1 16/3 18:26 (read 25739 times)
- Hmmm. Do you think Putin and his generals - filthymick 16/3 17:42 (read 29145 times)
- Re: Senate Republicans Press Conference now... - howiehok 16/3 17:53 (read 25159 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


