posted on 8/9/2021 16:21He's a parody account for crying out loud! - BlueLoon
as I've already said, what ejohn rambles on about is so bat**** that it has to stay on for pure entertainment value. This is not a conspiracy. If you can only see persecution then there's not a lot I can do about that
- Red warrior all your powers will be lost! -
- Come on then ejohn1, lets go... - Gav 31/8 16:33 (read 22030 times, 16 posts in thread)
- You got it wrong, Gav ... - AbbeyHeyLaner 31/8 23:31 (read 17432 times)
- ./ correct - Tick Tock 4/9 10:41 (read 17780 times)
- what right wing ****e?? there isn't any! If you're talking about ejohn's ramblings then I leave them on the main forum for sheer entertainment value - BlueLoon 7/9 22:11 (read 17858 times)
- ./ - Gramsci. 4/9 11:19 (read 18167 times)
- Look down at the subjects of the posts that have been moved. You might all think you're in the right by fighting the good fight, but bluevibe is not the place for it! - BlueLoon 7/9 22:13 (read 18304 times)
- look back on the days you moved them - Gramsci. 8/9 10:07 (read 18246 times)
- yes you're right, I've got it in for lefties, jesus christ. I don't sit here waiting for politics posts coming in so I can move the leftist ones and leave the rightist you know - BlueLoon 8/9 11:02 (read 18302 times)
- an example - Gramsci. 8/9 12:00 (read 18355 times)
- He's a parody account for crying out loud! - BlueLoon 8/9 16:21 (read 18367 times)
- Re: I disagree - Snout 12/9 22:33 (read 18981 times)
- Simply then - Gramsci. 8/9 16:48 (read 18296 times)
- He's a parody account for crying out loud! - BlueLoon 8/9 16:21 (read 18367 times)
- an example - Gramsci. 8/9 12:00 (read 18355 times)
- yes you're right, I've got it in for lefties, jesus christ. I don't sit here waiting for politics posts coming in so I can move the leftist ones and leave the rightist you know - BlueLoon 8/9 11:02 (read 18302 times)
- look back on the days you moved them - Gramsci. 8/9 10:07 (read 18246 times)
- Look down at the subjects of the posts that have been moved. You might all think you're in the right by fighting the good fight, but bluevibe is not the place for it! - BlueLoon 7/9 22:13 (read 18304 times)
- Re: my ones I posted directly here - Snout 4/9 11:12 (read 18764 times)
- well thats patently ******** as the reason I set it up in the first place is because of the toxic lefty-liberals calling everyone who disagreed with them a **** - BlueLoon 2/9 17:20 (read 17957 times)
- Re: ISTR it was a few individuals from both sides, predominantly but not wholly lefty - Snout 2/9 18:29 (read 18494 times)
- It was a non payer, right wing ****ehouse that caused it - eaststandman 3/9 12:20 (read 17395 times)
- Re: ISTR it was a few individuals from both sides, predominantly but not wholly lefty - Snout 2/9 18:29 (read 18494 times)
- ./ correct - Tick Tock 4/9 10:41 (read 17780 times)
- You got it wrong, Gav ... - AbbeyHeyLaner 31/8 23:31 (read 17432 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


