Posts: 25314
posted on 31/8/2021 23:31You got it wrong, Gav ... - AbbeyHeyLaner
the politics board exists so that the Gammons on the other board can provoke, and post about politics, without a problem. This board exists because we tried to 'cancel' their propoganda on the vibe. Proto-fascists and their tORY apologists spouting their propoganda gets a free ride. Which is why I am elsewhere.
- Come on then ejohn1, lets go... - Gav 31/8 16:33 (read 22028 times, 16 posts in thread)
- You got it wrong, Gav ... - AbbeyHeyLaner 31/8 23:31 (read 17432 times)
- ./ correct - Tick Tock 4/9 10:41 (read 17780 times)
- what right wing ****e?? there isn't any! If you're talking about ejohn's ramblings then I leave them on the main forum for sheer entertainment value - BlueLoon 7/9 22:11 (read 17858 times)
- ./ - Gramsci. 4/9 11:19 (read 18167 times)
- Look down at the subjects of the posts that have been moved. You might all think you're in the right by fighting the good fight, but bluevibe is not the place for it! - BlueLoon 7/9 22:13 (read 18304 times)
- look back on the days you moved them - Gramsci. 8/9 10:07 (read 18246 times)
- yes you're right, I've got it in for lefties, jesus christ. I don't sit here waiting for politics posts coming in so I can move the leftist ones and leave the rightist you know - BlueLoon 8/9 11:02 (read 18300 times)
- an example - Gramsci. 8/9 12:00 (read 18354 times)
- He's a parody account for crying out loud! - BlueLoon 8/9 16:21 (read 18365 times)
- Re: I disagree - Snout 12/9 22:33 (read 18980 times)
- Simply then - Gramsci. 8/9 16:48 (read 18295 times)
- He's a parody account for crying out loud! - BlueLoon 8/9 16:21 (read 18365 times)
- an example - Gramsci. 8/9 12:00 (read 18354 times)
- yes you're right, I've got it in for lefties, jesus christ. I don't sit here waiting for politics posts coming in so I can move the leftist ones and leave the rightist you know - BlueLoon 8/9 11:02 (read 18300 times)
- look back on the days you moved them - Gramsci. 8/9 10:07 (read 18246 times)
- Look down at the subjects of the posts that have been moved. You might all think you're in the right by fighting the good fight, but bluevibe is not the place for it! - BlueLoon 7/9 22:13 (read 18304 times)
- Re: my ones I posted directly here - Snout 4/9 11:12 (read 18764 times)
- well thats patently ******** as the reason I set it up in the first place is because of the toxic lefty-liberals calling everyone who disagreed with them a **** - BlueLoon 2/9 17:20 (read 17956 times)
- Re: ISTR it was a few individuals from both sides, predominantly but not wholly lefty - Snout 2/9 18:29 (read 18490 times)
- It was a non payer, right wing ****ehouse that caused it - eaststandman 3/9 12:20 (read 17395 times)
- Re: ISTR it was a few individuals from both sides, predominantly but not wholly lefty - Snout 2/9 18:29 (read 18490 times)
- ./ correct - Tick Tock 4/9 10:41 (read 17780 times)
- You got it wrong, Gav ... - AbbeyHeyLaner 31/8 23:31 (read 17432 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.
