posted on 18/11/2020 16:19It has and it was - arty_fufkin
And as we have done for over 100 years, we are now fighting each other and allowing the Tories off the hook. It is utter madness.
- <stirs the pot> - Gav 18/11 11:27 (read 30977 times, 26 posts in thread)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24737 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25648 times)
- which hard left, apologist publication did I lift that from? - Gramsci. 19/11 14:51 (read 26090 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25648 times)
- for years I thought she was a tory - eaststandman 18/11 12:13 (read 26634 times)
- not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - EmCee 18/11 11:39 (read 26887 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26787 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27422 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 27094 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27262 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 28085 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27476 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 28165 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27628 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 28112 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 28013 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 28107 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27711 times)
- Arf! Wonderful to watch - Robin Ho 19/11 13:31 (read 27806 times)
- Re: How about the EHRC report itself*? - Nicolae 19/11 13:27 (read 27861 times)
- any chance ROR can show as much outrage at the Tory party forgiving Fabricant and his Anglo -Muslim comments - eaststandman 19/11 13:13 (read 27373 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27711 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 28107 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 28013 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 28112 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27628 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 28165 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27476 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 28085 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27262 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 27094 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27422 times)
- I thought the independent EHRC had opined and that was final. - Nicolae 18/11 13:19 (read 27808 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26905 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26448 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25775 times)
- Excellent post, probably the best and most honest / heartfelt summary I've read by anyone ./ - Nicolae 18/11 20:10 (read 25366 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25775 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26448 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26905 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26787 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24737 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.

