- <stirs the pot> - Gav 18/11 11:27 (read 30859 times, 26 posts in thread)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24622 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25531 times)
- which hard left, apologist publication did I lift that from? - Gramsci. 19/11 14:51 (read 25963 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25531 times)
- for years I thought she was a tory - eaststandman 18/11 12:13 (read 26499 times)
- not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - EmCee 18/11 11:39 (read 26733 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26636 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27263 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26915 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27093 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27921 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27324 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 28007 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27462 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27935 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27837 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 27948 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27542 times)
- Arf! Wonderful to watch - Robin Ho 19/11 13:31 (read 27641 times)
- Re: How about the EHRC report itself*? - Nicolae 19/11 13:27 (read 27712 times)
- any chance ROR can show as much outrage at the Tory party forgiving Fabricant and his Anglo -Muslim comments - eaststandman 19/11 13:13 (read 27216 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27542 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 27948 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27837 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27935 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27462 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 28007 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27324 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27921 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27093 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26915 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27263 times)
- I thought the independent EHRC had opined and that was final. - Nicolae 18/11 13:19 (read 27669 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26759 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26311 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25650 times)
- Excellent post, probably the best and most honest / heartfelt summary I've read by anyone ./ - Nicolae 18/11 20:10 (read 25233 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25650 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26311 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26759 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26636 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24622 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


