- <stirs the pot> - Gav 18/11 11:27 (read 30789 times, 26 posts in thread)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24560 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25481 times)
- which hard left, apologist publication did I lift that from? - Gramsci. 19/11 14:51 (read 25899 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25481 times)
- for years I thought she was a tory - eaststandman 18/11 12:13 (read 26443 times)
- not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - EmCee 18/11 11:39 (read 26683 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26584 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27221 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26856 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27029 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27846 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27258 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 27946 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27399 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27876 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27785 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 27888 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27480 times)
- Arf! Wonderful to watch - Robin Ho 19/11 13:31 (read 27586 times)
- Re: How about the EHRC report itself*? - Nicolae 19/11 13:27 (read 27641 times)
- any chance ROR can show as much outrage at the Tory party forgiving Fabricant and his Anglo -Muslim comments - eaststandman 19/11 13:13 (read 27150 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27480 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 27888 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27785 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27876 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27399 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 27946 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27258 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27846 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27029 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26856 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27221 times)
- I thought the independent EHRC had opined and that was final. - Nicolae 18/11 13:19 (read 27592 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26702 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26249 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25588 times)
- Excellent post, probably the best and most honest / heartfelt summary I've read by anyone ./ - Nicolae 18/11 20:10 (read 25177 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25588 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26249 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26702 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26584 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24560 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


