- PMQs - Gav 20/5 12:26 (read 19664 times, 13 posts in thread)
- he has gone for the ultra messy hair look today ... look at me I am busy !!! nt - EmCee 20/5 12:40 (read 15344 times)
- Remember last year when we were told - Gramsci. 20/5 13:17 (read 15650 times)
- Aye, shame 50% of the country cant see through it ... nt - EmCee 20/5 13:35 (read 15759 times)
- 29% - Robin Ho 20/5 20:40 (read 16069 times)
- Eeee that pesky democracy eh? Shocking isn’t it? - Nicolae 20/5 18:37 (read 16396 times)
- I don't think democracy is the issue - arty_fufkin 20/5 19:24 (read 16287 times)
- You reckon? - Nicolae 20/5 19:57 (read 16581 times)
- Be that as it may - arty_fufkin 21/5 07:27 (read 15969 times)
- I think now we have a viable, more centrist, opposition party (hopefully) - Nicolae 21/5 14:01 (read 16311 times)
- Let's hope nt - arty_fufkin 21/5 19:34 (read 15689 times)
- He really really loves the centrists - Robin Ho 21/5 23:11 (read 15386 times)
- Let's hope nt - arty_fufkin 21/5 19:34 (read 15689 times)
- I think now we have a viable, more centrist, opposition party (hopefully) - Nicolae 21/5 14:01 (read 16311 times)
- Be that as it may - arty_fufkin 21/5 07:27 (read 15969 times)
- You reckon? - Nicolae 20/5 19:57 (read 16581 times)
- I don't think democracy is the issue - arty_fufkin 20/5 19:24 (read 16287 times)
- COVID is dealing with many of them..nt - Gav 20/5 13:56 (read 19094 times)
- Aye, shame 50% of the country cant see through it ... nt - EmCee 20/5 13:35 (read 15759 times)
- Remember last year when we were told - Gramsci. 20/5 13:17 (read 15650 times)
- he has gone for the ultra messy hair look today ... look at me I am busy !!! nt - EmCee 20/5 12:40 (read 15344 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.

