posted on 20/5/2020 19:57You reckon? - Nicolae
Approval rating (for handling covid crisis) is down in the mid 30s now isn't it?
- Some days were dark, I wish that I could live it all again -
- PMQs - Gav 20/5 12:26 (read 19554 times, 13 posts in thread)
- he has gone for the ultra messy hair look today ... look at me I am busy !!! nt - EmCee 20/5 12:40 (read 15256 times)
- Remember last year when we were told - Gramsci. 20/5 13:17 (read 15541 times)
- Aye, shame 50% of the country cant see through it ... nt - EmCee 20/5 13:35 (read 15652 times)
- 29% - Robin Ho 20/5 20:40 (read 15974 times)
- Eeee that pesky democracy eh? Shocking isn’t it? - Nicolae 20/5 18:37 (read 16282 times)
- I don't think democracy is the issue - arty_fufkin 20/5 19:24 (read 16190 times)
- You reckon? - Nicolae 20/5 19:57 (read 16473 times)
- Be that as it may - arty_fufkin 21/5 07:27 (read 15866 times)
- I think now we have a viable, more centrist, opposition party (hopefully) - Nicolae 21/5 14:01 (read 16208 times)
- Let's hope nt - arty_fufkin 21/5 19:34 (read 15583 times)
- He really really loves the centrists - Robin Ho 21/5 23:11 (read 15277 times)
- Let's hope nt - arty_fufkin 21/5 19:34 (read 15583 times)
- I think now we have a viable, more centrist, opposition party (hopefully) - Nicolae 21/5 14:01 (read 16208 times)
- Be that as it may - arty_fufkin 21/5 07:27 (read 15866 times)
- You reckon? - Nicolae 20/5 19:57 (read 16473 times)
- I don't think democracy is the issue - arty_fufkin 20/5 19:24 (read 16190 times)
- COVID is dealing with many of them..nt - Gav 20/5 13:56 (read 18977 times)
- Aye, shame 50% of the country cant see through it ... nt - EmCee 20/5 13:35 (read 15652 times)
- Remember last year when we were told - Gramsci. 20/5 13:17 (read 15541 times)
- he has gone for the ultra messy hair look today ... look at me I am busy !!! nt - EmCee 20/5 12:40 (read 15256 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


